Wednesday 23 February 2011

Born to be Wild

Well, I have Lou's ballet DVDs and I'm of two minds about it. On the one hand, I feel like I would rather have no DVDs at all and have Lou back, but I realize that's not going to be the case. On the other hand, I'm glad that they came to me and not to the library because they mean more than just the images; they mean a whole wealth of friendship. He used to check out the Kennedy Center gift shop and we'd discuss the merits of the different videos and whether they were worth getting. He and I both LOVED "Born to Be Wild: Leading Men of American Ballet Theater." Now, that's a GREAT production! I have such fond memories of him lending different ones to me and then happily asking what I thought about them later. I guess that's the real point of my having them- they were one more thing that we shared and now he's shared them with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment